Sharing Steve :: New Stuff
Monday, June 13, 2005
 

Miss Davis Denies -- It must have been Anne


Daily News (New York)
June 8, 2005 Wednesday
SPORTS FINAL EDITION
NOW; Pg. 44
MOM'S THE WORD ON DAVIS' 'LAVAGIRL' ROLE
By NANCY MILLS DAILY NEWS WRITER

HOLLYWOOD - Kristin Davis is on a mission to make movie moms sexier.

****

Although Davis has been linked with actors Alec Baldwin, Jeff Goldblum, Liev Schreiber and Steve Martin, she says, "I'm not attached to anybody."

Especially Martin. "We have never been on a date or had a private conversation," she says. "I met him at an audition for 'Shopgirl,' and I'd met him socially with Sarah Jessica in New York before that.

"I think the rumor started at last year's Oscars. Some guy who has a blog went to a party, saw Steve with a girl with dark hair and thought it was me."

"City" seems to be a closed chapter. "There are no plans for a reunion," Davis says. "That's what ­Sarah Jessica told me to tell everybody. She doesn't want people to have hope."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger