Sharing Steve :: New Stuff
Thursday, March 02, 2006
 

Poor Roger


http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/martin%20shocks%20dog%20with%20language%20skills_01_03_2006
MARTIN SHOCKS DOG WITH LANGUAGE SKILLS
1 March 2006

Steve Martin in The Pink PantherSteve Martin shocked his dog when preparing for his role in new movie The Pink Panther with his novice French accent. The silver-haired funnyman worked carefully on the part of bumbling detective Inspector Jacques Clouseau, paying particular attention to mastering his accent.

He says, "That was one of my biggest worries and I worked really hard on it. I ran around the house, muttering. I always try my newly acquired skills on my dog. He was a little confused."

But Martin is devastated that despite his best linguistic efforts, his foreign vocabulary is still only good enough to order a meal or book a train ticket. He adds, "I could never seduce a woman with it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger