Sharing Steve :: New Stuff
Thursday, May 04, 2006
 

Steve's still in NYC


Daily News (New York)
May 3, 2006 Wednesday
SPORTS FINAL EDITION
GOSSIP; LOWDOWN; Pg. 23
CELEB FLACKS WATCHING THEIR BACKS
LLOYD GROVE WITH KATHERINE THOMSON

****
'Housewife' is the roast of the town.

Felicity Huffman seems far too nice to roast - but roast her they did Monday night at the Rainbow Room, while raising $350,000 for her Atlantic Theater Company in Chelsea.

"By the end of the night I'll be on a fire escape, smoking and crying 'Everyone hates me!'" the Oscar nominee and "Desperate Housewives" star told Lowdown before her husband, William H. Macy, helped turn her on the spit, with Steve Martin among the celebs in the audience. "I actually am nervous. I was so out-of-body, I walked out of the hotel tonight and the gentleman said, 'Good evening' and I said, 'Good morning!' "

****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger