Sharing Steve :: New Stuff
Monday, March 16, 2009
 



To my readers:

You will undoubtedly notice a long hiatus in posting here. I have no real explanation other than exhaustion. However, I am now unexhausted.

This blog was intended to be the What's New section of The Compleat Steve, my website on all else Steve. When time came to renew the domain name, I was broke. Someone else stole it, so you can't go to compleatsteve.com anymore and find the site. However, you can still get to it. Try here.

And boo to domain thieves.

3 Comments:

That is very interesting how versions of the Compleat Steve can be found in different ways.

By Blogger kmt, at 4:59 AM  

how dumb of me. i wasn't trying to hide the ball. i thought i put the new site address up, but i goofed.

you can find the site at http://redknotstudio.com/compleatsteve.

By Anonymous sookeyjane, at 8:05 PM  

No worries. I like a challenge. I found it and an older version that I hadn't seen in a while:)

By Blogger kmt, at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger